The Digital Content Coordinator will work on our Digital Team, assisting the Digital Content Director in being the voice of our clients across the web. From social media to search engine optimization to blogging to website pages to UX improvements and more, this position is critical to our client’s online success. Note that this is a remote work position.
- Maintain client websites for accuracy and functionality as well as provide recommendations to improve UX
- Research and compose blog posts and landing pages around targeted topics
- Monthly reporting on website and recommended changes
- Provide website and/or social recommendations based on client goals
- Compose social media updates for clients and monitor interactions
- Competitive research for social and digital presence
- Work with internal team to accomplish tasks and goals client websites for functionality and accuracy
Desired Skills are listed below, however, we have team members with varying experiences and backgrounds, so send us a note with your resume and let us know why you would be a great fit!
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, English, or a related field.
- Past experience with online projects (social media management, website testing, blogging, etc.).
- Both creative and analytical, being able to derive meaning from data through analytics.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).