Join a successful account service team at one of the largest advertising agencies in Louisiana! We're looking for an Account Services Assistant to work closely with the Account Executives and Account Managers in maintaining client accounts and executing internal projects.
This job is a remote position. In-office is available if in the Baton Rouge, LA area. Typical schedule is 8:00a-5:00p CST or 8:30a-5:30p CST.
The Moran Group is a passionate team of advertising professionals passionate about their clients' success. We have been in business for nearly 40 years as a fully integrated advertising agency creating long-lasting partnerships with our clients. We handle everything in-house from digital to traditional advertising, including creative strategy and production.
- Generous and flexible paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- 401(k) with match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance & more
- Flexible spending account
- Assist in coordinating the following:
- Integrated campaigns on traditional and digital channels
- Creative production of assets for broadcast and digital channels (TV, Radio, Web Banners, Emails, Social Media, and more)
- Production meeting materials including research, campaign reporting, and associated presentation slides
- Fact-checking production assets and coordinating compliance approvals
- Attend meetings, take notes, and distribute action items as needed
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver clear, concise & accurate messages through written & verbal instructions
- Time and project management
- High attention to detail
- Organization skills for both long & short-term deadlines
- Ability to balance Account Manager expectations and project constraints
- Ability to work with minimal oversight
- Digital media background (SEM, display, etc.) a HUGE plus!
- Experience with Google Workspace or Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with Asana or similar cloud-based project management is a plus